Title: Visual fields in strabismic suppression and amblyopia.
Title: Binocular vision and ocular motility - Theory and
management of strabismus
- Author: Maurits V. Joosse
- Publisher: Boost-R
- Year: 1999
- ISBN: 90-9012949-9
- Description: Thorough research on suppression and visual fields in amblyopia; quite technical. The general
introduction about strabismus is a very good one.
- Author: Gunter K. von Noorden
- Publisher: Mosby-Year Book, Inc.
- Year: 5th edidtion, 1996
- ISBN: 0-8151-9026-3
- Description: This really is an excellent "Everything you always wanted
to know about.." (strabismus, in this case) type of book
Title: The mechanics of squint surgery (Acta Strabologica)
- Author: H.J. Simonsz
- Publisher: C.E.R.E.S.
- Year: 1990
- ISBN: 2-904750-23-1
- Description: "Lenght-tension measurements of human eye muscles, their
implementation in a computerized model, and analysis of squint surgery with the
model." The first chapter of this book is partially reproduced -with permission- on
- You can read parts of this book online.
Title: Simultaneous horizontal and cyclovertical strabismus
- Author: Marc H. Gobin and Jos J.M. Bierlaagh
- Publisher: Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Year: 1994
- ISBN: 0-7923-2246-0
- Description: The described theory and practice are highly debatable.
Warning: lots of full color surgery pictures. More a 'collectors item' than recommended
Title: Prisms in the medical and surgical management of strabismus
- Author: Suzanne Veronneau-Troutmann
- Publisher: Mosby-Year Book Inc.
- Year: 1994
- ISBN: 0-8016-5819-5
- Description: Prism optics, Fresnel prisms, prism tests, prism therapy, case
presentations (nystagmus, incomitant deviations).